However if the search query has local intent

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-5 14:29:32 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
so do the regular search results So why does searching for "nearby ○○" cause confusion? Typical keyword research results will look something like this: Pizza Restaurant Manhattan – 110 (monthly searches) Manhattan Pizza Restaurant – 110 (Monthly searches) Best pizza place in Manhattan – 90 searches (monthly searches) Best pizza restaurants in Manhattan – 90 (monthly searches) Pizza restaurants near me – 90,500 (monthly searches) If the search volume is like this, wouldn't "nearby pizza restaurant" be displayed at the top? It's not unreasonable to think so. However, a user who searches for "pizza restaurant Manhattan" can be assumed to be either currently in the Manhattan area or planning to go to Manhattan to eat pizza. "Pizza restaurants near me" has been searched 90,500 times in the United States. Most of these searches probably aren't looking for a pizza restaurant in Manhattan. Google understands this and uses location information to show pizza restaurants in search results that are relevant to the searcher's location. Therefore, in a search for "Nearby ○○," the intent behind the keyword becomes more important than the keyword itself. Google only sees searchers as a place to be.

So, is it necessary to include the content "Nearby ○○" in order to be displayed at the top of the search results for "Nearby ○○"? No, it's not. It needs to be relevant to where the searcher is. Verdict : SEO urban legend 17. If the content is good, it will be displayed at the top. This is often said on SEO forums and Belgium Phone Number Data Twitter threads. A common complaint is, "My content is great, but my competitor's page is ranking higher, even though their content is terrible." I have strong dissatisfaction. After all, shouldn't search engines reward websites with "great" content? and. This is an urban legend and can also be called a delusion. Content quality is subjective. It will be more difficult to judge objectively your own content. Google probably doesn't see your content as better than your competitors' content for the search terms you're targeting.

Perhaps it's not as aligned with searcher intent as its competitors. Maybe you're "over-optimizing" your content, resulting in a drop in quality. There are cases where the higher the quality of the content, the higher the ranking. A site's poor technical performance or lack of local relevance can also cause it to fall in rankings. Content is just one element in the ranking algorithm. Verdict : SEO urban legend 18. You should update your blog every day This urban legend is very unfortunate. This is because it has spread beyond the SEO industry. Google likes content that is updated frequently.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|GameHost抗攻擊論壇

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 09:32 , Processed in 1.541686 second(s), 26 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |